USAA Bank Secure Checking is designed around your needs
Whether you’re looking for free checking or a better way to protect your identity and credit, USAA Bank has the checking account that’s right for you.
USAA Bank offers a number of special offers when you sign up for a Secure Checking Account. The best part: no monthly fee, regardless of your balance.
Special features include:
- USAA® Money Manager online budgeting tool helps you track your spending. 1
- USAA Bank Web BillPay lets you pay your bills in one place for free. 2
- USAA allows you to customize your settings and receive automatic alerts when there’s suspicious activity on your account.
- With person-to-person payments, you can send money using an email address or mobile phone number. It’s that simple.
- Use 60,000 USAA-preferred ATMs for free. Plus, if you have to use another bank’s ATM nationwide, USAA will refund the bank ATM fee. 3
- USAA app for iPad and online access make it quick and easy to check your accounts.
- Free unlimited funds transfers to and from any bank nationwide from your checking account. 4
- Qualifying members can deposit checks just by snapping a picture on your phone. 5
- Free direct deposits give you an easy and secure way to automatically deposit your paycheck.
- More than 2,000 select locations of The UPS Store offer Easy Deposits. 6
To open an account or learn more about USAA Bank personal banking offers click here.
1 USAA® Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
2 USAA Web BillPay® requires an address in the U.S., a U.S. territory, or APO/FPO.
3 No ATM usage fees will be charged at USAA Preferred ATMs pursuant to an agreement with the ATM network/owners to not charge an ATM fee for USAA Bank ATM/Debit cards. USAA Bank refunds up to $15 in other banks’ ATM usage fees each month and does not charge a fee for the first 10 ATM withdrawals. Subsequent transactions will be charged $2.00 each. A 1% foreign transaction fee applies to withdrawals outside the United States.
4 Savings accounts are limited to six debit transactions per monthly statement cycle.
5 To use USAA Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile®, you must be eligible for USAA auto or property insurance and meet other qualifications based on your account history with USAA Bank. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
6 Money orders, single-party, personal, travelers, cashier/official, teller and U.S. Treasury checks are eligible for deposit through Easy Deposit. Cash, foreign checks, savings bonds, checks made payable to a business, and multiple party checks are not eligible for Easy Deposit. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Use of the term “member” or “membership” does not convey any eligibility rights for auto and property insurance products, or legal or ownership rights in USAA. Membership eligibility and product restrictions apply and are subject to change.
Bank products provided by USAA Federal Savings Bank, Member FDIC.