For direct online access to VA benefits and resources, create an account here.

If you’re a veteran attending an institution of higher learning (IHL) and utilizing VA educational assistance (G.I. Bill, for example) and you’re either enrolled in a co-op training program or planning on joining one, you may be eligible to receive payments for books, tuition and housing.

(If you’re a veteran and would like to check your G.I. Bill benefits, you can do so by clicking here)

For more information on how to enact this veteran benefit, as well as how much you can get each month (broken down by a payment rates table) click here.

To learn more about the different educational assistance programs the VA offers (including the G.I. Bill) click here.