For direct online access to VA benefits and resources, create an account here.
Chronic insomnia. Nightmares. Tossing and turning. Every night.
You don’t have to live like this. A good night’s sleep can be had, and your veteran benefits can make it happen by serving as your own personal sleepy-dust-sprinkling Sandman.
That’s because the VA offers a number of different treatments like cognitive behavioral therapy, sleep medications, as well as specific therapies for nightmares (which is a major symptom of post-traumatic stress disorder [PTSD]).
By clicking here you can securely message members of your health care team to find out what treatment is best for you.
Some other VA benefits available online
– If you’re not already enrolled in VA care, you can apply online by clicking here.
– Refill prescriptions, by clicking here.
– Securely message members of your VA health care team (and schedule appointments), by clicking here.
– Apply for education benefits, pension or burial benefits.
– Check the status of Post-9/11 G.I. Bill benefits by clicking here.
– The way a veteran can check the status of their claims and appeals has been streamlined, and can be found all in one place, by clicking here.