From its inception, the Ford Motor Company has focused on giving back. In fact, Henry Ford felt so strongly that companies should be philanthropic that, in 1903, he said, “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.”
More than 115 years later, Ford Motor Company continues to find ways to support initiatives and institutions that enhance and improve opportunities for people – specifically active military and veterans – who live in communities where we operate.
This Independence Day is no exception as Ford salutes those who serve with $750 cash back on select 2019/2020 Ford and Lincoln Vehicles, available through July 8, 2019!
Here’s who is eligible:
- Active duty in the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard National Guard;
- Reservists Serving on Active Duty;
- Spouses and surviving spouses and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP)
- Military retirees of the uniformed services;
- National Guard and Honor Guard, who are eligible under their current branch of service;
Find out if you are eligible for this offer by visiting www.Fordsalutesthosewhoserve.com and clicking on the “Register for Your Offer” link. You will be routed to ID.me for our short, secure verification process.
Once you are registered through ID.me, you can visit your Ford dealer and drive away in your new wheels… it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
To access Ford’s frequently asked questions about its Ford Salutes Those Who Serve program, click here.