For direct online access to VA benefits and resources, create an account here.
It’s technically called a “welcome kit”, and it is, but it can just as easily serve as a playbook — containing everything a veteran is able to do and accomplish via his or her benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Keep it on your smartphone or computer, or print it out and keep it in your back pocket — either way it can make everything the VA offers (and it’s a lot) seem simpler, more accessible and a lot less intimidating.
To get it, click here.
Also know that you can do all the following online:
– If you’re not already enrolled in VA care, you can apply online by clicking here.
– Refill prescriptions, by clicking here.
– Securely message members of your VA health care team (and schedule appointments), by clicking here.
– Check the status of Post-9/11 G.I. Bill benefits by clicking here.
– The way a veteran can check the status of their claims and appeals has been streamlined, and can be found all in one place, by clicking here.