For direct online access to VA benefits and resources, create an account here.
There are more than 1,200 VA facilities all over the country. If you’re a veteran, and are enrolled in the VA health care system, and you need to visit such a facility, there’s a tool that can help you locate one nearest you.
Just plug in your street address, the type of facility you’d like to visit (“health”, “benefits”, “cemetery” and “vet center” are the options) as well as the service type, and then hit the blue “search” button.
There are, however, a number of VA services you can access online, without ever having to leave your house (through this website).
– Refill prescriptions, by clicking here.
– Securely message members of your VA health care team by clicking here.
– Schedule a VA appointment, by clicking here.
– Apply for education benefits, pension or burial benefits.
– Check the status of Post-9/11 G.I. Bill benefits by clicking here.
– Check the status of claims and appeals by clicking here.